[Tempio] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars XIII

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 08:40:19 PST 2004

MY apologies to those who are already on the Announce
list, but i thought i'd pass on an announcement from
His Magesty for those who arent.  As you'll see the
heavy fighting went very well and it was a lot of fun!
 I even go thanked in this e-mail!  (erm..  okay, so
not personally, but i was on the Chili crew!)

-Renee'