[Tempio] about the meeting tonight.....

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:59:08 PST 2004

My apologies to one and all, but I won't be able to make it tonight after all.  Connor is running a serious fever and has a bad cough.  Also, my husband is supposed to call tonight from Kuwait and this will probably be my last chance to talk to him before he leaves for Baghdad. The convoy to Baghdad is immensely dangerous with mines and ambushes, so  please keep him in your thoughts.  Thanks.

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"