[Tempio] Greetings

Crystal Simpson ivoridawn at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:07:28 PST 2004

I wanted to wish Greetings to all those we are joining with us and take a minute to introduce my family.

My Lord husband is Amalric des Etoile, squired to Sir Cyf.

We have a son, Trevor, age 3 who is often at fighter practices to play with the other smalls.

I am Crystal Berringer, my persona is middle eastern and my interests lie in all things Middle Eastern (specifically Belly Dance), my other passion is Bardic (specifically singing). I look forward to meeting everyone and perhaps sharing mutual interests.

We will be at Autumn Melees this weekend - and hope to see some of you there.

Crystal

http://mail.yahoo.com