[Tempio] Greetings

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 19:15:46 PST 2004

Greetings, All,

I am Lord Colin McCrandall, 12th cent Welchman, tinker, mailler, and general putterer with stuff…  I have not been active for almost a year because of mundane issues.  Some of those were (hopefully) resolved on 15 Nov (last Monday) when I started a new job.  The bad news is that I will be traveling about 50o/o of the time.  The good news is that if anyone needs anything from the home region of their persona, I will probably wind up there sooner or later.  Let me know what to look for, and I will do my best.

The other good part of this new job is that I will be able to make some evening meetings and activities.  I works nights for 9 ½ years and getting used to days is a challenge.

Looking forward to meeting more of our new family.

Your servant,

Colin

Crystal Simpson <ivoridawn at yahoo.com> wrote:
I wanted to wish Greetings to all those we are joining with us and take a minute to introduce my family.

My Lord husband is Amalric des Etoile, squired to Sir Cyf.

We have a son, Trevor, age 3 who is often at fighter practices to play with the other smalls.

I am Crystal Berringer, my persona is middle eastern and my interests lie in all things Middle Eastern (specifically Belly Dance), my other passion is Bardic (specifically singing). I look forward to meeting everyone and perhaps sharing mutual interests.

We will be at Autumn Melees this weekend - and hope to see some of you there.

Crystal

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda