[Tempio] Treasurer's Applications

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Apr 19 08:31:39 PDT 2005

Greetings--

The office of Treasure is officially open for applications.  If you are
interested in applying please send me your application (with copy of TX
Drivers License and Membership card).  Applications may be sent via regular
or email.

Also--I will be at your event this weekend, I know that everyone will be
busy working on the event, but I would like to meet with the group
(especially Financial Committee members) to review how the final financial
details are going to be handled.  I look forward to seeing many of you
there.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Southern Regional Treasurer