[Tempio] Event This Weekend

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 09:14:08 PDT 2005

Greetings, All,

Sorry I will be unable to attend this weekend.  I am currently travelling in the East (the real East, Kuwait).  If any of you are in need of items to support an Arabic personna, please let me know.  I will see what I can do.

Your servant,

Colin McCrandall

Randy Wrinkle <wrinkle at tex1.net> wrote:
First, congratulations to us all as the merger is official!

Second, our event is this weekend with Bryn Gwlad so please come out and help or enjoy!

We are currently in need of an Archery Marshal for them to have archery on horseback. Is anyone who is planning to attend and AM?

Meghann

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda