[Tempio] Doomsday Update

Karen A Renker gemhem at hot.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 17:15:24 PST 2005

Sorry, you missed the humor due to not knowing the history.  I created the Tempio Doomsday List years and years ago (1985).  It was originated as a way to contact the members to say time to go to work--the next event is coming up and we have work to do.  Since a calling from the list usually resulted in hammers, saws, painting, cooking, sewing, etc; thus resulting in blood, sweat, tears, arguments, and great times--it was titled the Tempio Doomsday List.  The name has continued on to present day.  Karen Van De Iris