[Tempio] Announcement of Marriage

Lois lrolston at hot.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 18:52:24 PST 2005

All the Best to You Both as you
as you start this journey together!

God Bless You

Lady Mom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elis Nevins
  To: Shire of Tempio
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Tempio] Announcement of Marriage

  Congrats Walt and Tressa!
  Best Wishes!
  Sicerelly
  The Nevins Family ( the Weasleys)

  Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings to all our family in Tir Medoin/Tempio:

    OY YEY OY YEY OY YEY...

    Let it be known that we, Laird Bhatair MacDhuibh
    (Walt Lang) and Lady Tressa de Crauford (Tracie Lundy)
    Do hereby announce the forthcoming celebration of our
    offical nuptials. (Yes, it will be legal :) )
    The Medievally themed wedding will be held on March 5,
    2005.

    Unfortunately, due to financial matters, we cannot
    afford to invite everyone, but wanted to let everyone
    know that the event will be taking place.

    Invitations will be forthcoming....

    Thank you all,

  http://mail.yahoo.com