[Tempio] Announcement of Marriage

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 19:14:39 PST 2005

Oh congratulations and brightest blessings on you both. I only wish Alasdair could be here to see it and celebrate. I know he would take great joy in seeing his Brother walk down the aisle with you Tressa. I know he will be sending all his love and support and heartfelt congrats when I tell him.  I hope that your love for eachother always shines as bright and true as the love I hold for Alasdair.

Liadain and Clan McCaffrey

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"