[Tempio] Re: Tempio Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 15:34:32 PST 2005

Greetings to Laird Bhatair and Lady Tressa,

I wish to extend to you heart felt congratulations and best wishes for your upcoming nuptials.  May you be graced with love, laughter, good health and great weather for your travels

Baroness Janais L'orfevre
Shire of Ffynnon Gath

tempio-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
Greetings to all our family in Tir Medoin/Tempio:

OY YEY OY YEY OY YEY...

Let it be known that we, Laird Bhatair MacDhuibh
(Walt Lang) and Lady Tressa de Crauford (Tracie Lundy)
Do hereby announce the forthcoming celebration of our
offical nuptials. (Yes, it will be legal :) )
The Medievally themed wedding will be held on March 5,
2005.

Unfortunately, due to financial matters, we cannot
afford to invite everyone, but wanted to let everyone
know that the event will be taking place.

Invitations will be forthcoming....

Thank you all,