[Tempio] Demo

Lois lrolston at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 18:30:35 PST 2005

We used to be a part of the Train Festival.  I did participate last year as
a mundane jester.  I suggested that we be considered for living history, but
my offer was not accepted.  There was very little living history at that
festival.  I have been very active with demos in the past, but we have done
very few recently.  I am very supportive of doing these and love do help
with them.  I will check around and see if there are any opportunities.
Four of us did go to Clifton in December for their annual Norwegian
Festival.  Every small community in the area has some type of festival
throughout the year.  There are several possibilities.  However we may just
need to create our own.

H.L. Theodora