[Tir-Medoin] Web link for King's Round Table

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 07:57:31 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Thought I'd post this to the list for everyone to see.
 I know I'm going to have to be there, anyone
interested in offices, or how the business aspect of
the SCA works, this is the event for you.

King's Round Table Hosted by the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor on Saturday July 16,
2005.

We will be meeting at Tarleton State University
located at 1333 W. Washington
in Stephenville TX 76402.  The site opens at 8am and
closes at 5pm.

Here is a link to the schedule...
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/schedule.html

Tressa