[Tir-Medoin] Web Site Update

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 20:51:12 PDT 2005

This is just a note to let you know that the shire
site has been updated.

http://tir-medoin.ansteorra.org/index.html

If you've provided me with your contact info for the
site, please stop by and double check that its posted
correctly.  If you arent on the list of members (or if
you're just a name), thats because you havent given me
permission to post anything!  To get on the online
members list, please send me an e-mail CONTAINING the
information you give me permission to post, along with
a quick note saying i can use it for the site.

Also updated is the Youth Academy III info page, which
now includes an event schedule.  As it says on the
site, this is the SCA and (of course!) the schedule
may change. If changes take place I will notify you on
the list. (Note to Jeff - please keep me updated on
changes so i can post them!)

In Service,
-Lady Renee'
virtual scribe and all that jazz