[Tir-Medoin] Tablerock Fantasy Faire Demo Details

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 06:15:46 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

Sorry I wasn't able to give the final details to
everyone yesterday.  The beginning of the month is
very hectic for me.
A website for the Tablerock with a map and more
infomation is available at

http://www.allcentex.com/tablerock/

Demo:  Tablerock Fantasy Faire
Where: Salado, TX (see map on website, I can email the
map to anyone who wants it)
When:  September 17th, 10 am to 6pm

Setup begins at 8am to be ready for the faire opening
at 10 am.  Please bring chairs for yourself and your
A&S projects and or armor.  There is limited space for
pavillions, we will have a big pavillion, list field
and smaller pavillion to set up. I will need help to
transport everything and set up.
There will be food vendors on site. If you arrive
after the faire opens, there will be a list at the
front gate to get in as performers.  You need to let
me know if you expect to be there so your name can be
put on the list, otherwise you will have to pay to get
in.
We have been invited to use the stage if we'd like and
to perform in various places around the site as the
mood takes us.
The faire coordinator is very excited to have us and
has even re-released the press release to include us.
Even if you can't be there the whole time, come for as
long as you can. This is great opprotunity to get
potential new members and friends, they are expecting
1000+ people to attend.  If you have any questions
please call me at 254-421-0087 or email.

I hope I covered everything, if I missed something,
let me know.  I haven't had my caffine yet.

Thanks for everything,