[Tir-Medoin] Latest info on Tablerock Fantasy Faire...Please signup!

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 09:29:47 PDT 2005

Sorry to hear that Connor, please let Cathy know that
we hope she gets better soon!

Tressa

--- Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
  Cathy still isn't feeling well, so I am sorry to say
that we won't beable to make the demo this weekend.

We had hoped that she would be feeling better, but it
didn't happen.

Robert (Connor), Cathy (Catherine), Brian (Uhdad), and
Cliffy (Luther)

Randy & Karen Wrinkle wrote:
Tressa,Add Trey to the list.  He will be going.Also
Robby, Hunter, and Bradley might go to display youth
boffer.I need  you to send or bring some maps to
practice for  Beckey, Hunter'smom, so they can go if
possible.ThanksSir RandallPS  Anna is
mailing
listTir-Medoin at ansteorra.orghttp://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/tir-medoin

--