[Tir-Medoin] Quest for the Round Table, Gate Schedule

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 11:14:29 PDT 2006

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings everyone,

HE Meghann asked me to forward a copy of the Gate Schedule to and for her...
As she is the Gate Steward for the event, please contact her with your offer to volunteer for a gate shift. For those of you who have not sat gate before, I'm sure that we can work up a gate class before the event.

Below you will see the gate shift's we worked up: There are two slots for each shift, a money person and a paperwork person....

Thanks for volunteering, and thanks to Her Excellency for Stewarding the Gate...

Tressa

Shifts:

Friday: Money Person Paperwork Person

5 p.m. to 7 p.m. _____________________ and ___Fionn-Paperwork____

Saturday:

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times