[Tir-Medoin] Recap of bids open for offices.

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 06:00:03 PDT 2006

The following bids are on the table for offices.

As announced in the Newsletter, the Chronicler's
office has been open since June 1st.

The office of Virtual Scribe will be open as of July
1st and will be posted in the next newsletter.

The unofficial position of List Moderator for the
mailing list will be open as of July 1st.

If anyone is interested in these positions, please
send me a copy of your membership and an Application
for office, Also, send a copy to the regional
chronicler for the chronicler's position and the
Kingdom Virtual Scribe for the virtual scribe's
office.  You do not have to apply for the unofficial
List Moderator position, just let me know you want to
help out with it. Get with me and I will help anyone
who needs it with the paperwork.

Thank you all,