[Tir-Medoin] ANNOUNCEMENT: Populace Change

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 10:42:33 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone,

In consideration to the members who could not make it
to populace this last Thursday, and who did not
receive a Newsletter, I felt it was important to make
sure everyone knew of the change of Populace Meeting.

In effort, to facilitate the attendance of members of
the Shire, Populace will now take place at the
following place and time for the forseeable future. We
will also take care of any officer's business or
financial committee business at this meeting.
Members from Temple are more than welcome to
coordinate carpools from my house to save travel
expenses. You may contact me at
four-two-one-zero-zero-eight-seven with any questions
or directions.

Where: Sir Randall & HE Meghann's House
Address:  2206 Vogel Ave, Rockdale, TX
Time:  7 p.m.
Date:  3rd Monday of every month, before Fighter
Practice

Upcoming Date's
July 17th
August 21st
September 18th

Please mark your calendars, populace is a time for all
of us to hear what is going on with the shire and to
plan for shire events and meetings. Plus, we get to
socialize!