[Tir-Medoin] Populace Meeting is Coming Soon!

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 08:10:27 PDT 2006

Good Morn to everyone!

This is your friendly local Seneschal with a reminder
that Populace is on the 17th of this month at Sir
Randall and HE Meghann's home in Rockdale. It will
start at 7pm. We do have some important announcements
to make and things to discuss.

If anyone needs a ride from Temple, please let me know
on my cell: (four two one, zero zero eight seven)

Now back to your regularly scheduled email...