[Tir-Medoin] Welcome back!

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 13:16:55 PST 2006

I'm glad everyone got back from GW safely and I'm hoping to switch a shift with someone so I can make populace this Thursday.  Wish me luck!
    I'm going alright and I'm doing well in my classes.   I miss fighter practice, but I'll see about making a trip when my projects are finished and the instructor lets me have a night off.  I've been using my time to do archery and get into shape and build some muscles; I'm not sure if I've been very successful but I'll see in the next month or so.
    I'll try to see you all on Thursday, I miss you all wish me luck on switching.  Everyone have a good week!

  Holly

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

AIM: HolleRPoet