[Tir-Medoin] Populace confusion...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 08:36:31 PST 2006

Greetings everybody,

I had a feeling that this was going to be confused
once we had a month that had five weeks in it.
We decided on the Fourth Thursday of every month.
That's not necessarily the Last Thursday of the month.
 The post you saw Catherine was when I got it wrong
too at the very beginning

So it's every FOURTH Thursday of the month, unless we
decide to change it again.

And now that our lovely Renee has fixed by list
problem, the reminders that I send out should get to
ya'll on time. VIVAT RENEE!!

Sorry about the confusion...

Thanks,