[Tir-Medoin] Request for thoughts and prayers..

John Hale jchaleii at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 11:06:14 PDT 2006

I'm sorry to hear that... I think that Holly's mom is
one of the teachers here at Temple HS since we had a
Mrs. Melendez whose husband just suddenly died of
heart failure.

Angus Ian Urry
aka John C. Hale II

--- Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
  I received this from Holly last night:

"My dad died of heart failure earlier tonight ..."

And she then went on to say that she'd be "out of the
loop" for awhile.  No other details were given and she
stated that she was stillin a state of shock.  She and
her father were fairly close, as I recall.

Tressa wrote:
Hi everybody,One of our newer members Holly, lost her
dad lastnight.  I don't know any details, and await
herpermission to post them, but please keep her in
yourthoughts and prayers. I've asked her to let us
know ifshe needs anything.Thank
You Yahoo!?Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best
spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

Ivorson SigConnor Ivorson
(aka Robert E. O'Neil)
"Lamh Dearg Abu"