[Tir-Medoin] Request for thoughts and prayers..

Elis Nevins eliseagn62 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 05:37:31 PDT 2006

We will keep her and her family in our prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything for her or her family.
  Thanks for the heads up.

  Elis( Estela McNevin)

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi everybody,

One of our newer members Holly, lost her dad last
night. I don't know any details, and await her
permission to post them, but please keep her in your
thoughts and prayers. I've asked her to let us know if
she needs anything.

Thank you,