[Tir-Medoin] Tir Medoin Contact list

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 19:36:10 PST 2007

Greetings to the Shire,
     I wanted to know if anyone in the shire has a contact list  of the members.  If so, email me asap because I don't currently  have means of contacting various members.  If no list exists, I  would like to compile one so people can contact others, i.e.  if I  need to ask a shire member a question about the Silver Thistle,  etc.  Please send me the contact information so I can compile a  list, it will only be used to contact and won't be used for spam or  anything of the sort.

  Thank you,
  Mungie

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole