[Tir-Medoin] Welcome Rachel to the mailing list....

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 13:03:44 PST 2007

Greetings, Rachel,

  I am Colin McCrandall, the wandering Welchman.  Right now I am back in the Hindu Kush, scouting routes for the Silk Road and dodging the local bandits.  (Nasty Lot!)

  I have not been seen around Tir Medoin much the past few years, my employer keeps me on the road a lot.

  Enjoy our Current Middle Ages!  One of the advantages is that you will literally have friends whereever you go in the World.  I am going to fighter practice next Tuesday night, in Baghram, Afghanistan!

  Enjoy!

  Your servant,

  Colin

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings everyone,

Please welcome Rachel to the list. She is one of our newcomers and I'm sure a wonderful addition to our shire...

Thanks,