[Tir-Medoin] It's official!

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 06:20:10 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

  As of King's Round Table my warrant as Seneschal expires and it's official!  Our new seneschal is none other than Her Excellency Meghann der Krieger...

  Please be as helpful to her as you were to me.  If you don't...I'm sure she'll make you pay for it... :)
  I will continue as Deputy Seneschal for the time being...but I'm sure another office will jump on me and demand my servitude soon...