[Tir-Medoin] King's Round Table, July 14th in College Station

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 06:23:18 PDT 2007

It's me again...

  Just reminding everyone that if they need their warrants up to date, now it the time to attend King's Round Table.  They will be having lots of classes for offices including seneschal and treasurer's.  So far, all of our financial committee is planning on attending and our chronicler is too.  If you are interested in how the kingdom runs or what an office entails, now is a good time.  Besides if you're nosy like me, it interesting to hear all the news and new changes...

  Thanks,