[Tir-Medoin] Potluck info needed...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 16:01:39 PDT 2007

Hey everyone,

  If you're going to bring something for the potluck, you might want to post what you're bringing so we don't have a lot of the same thing.
  BhaMac and I are supplying the brisket....
  Mungie is going to bring pickles onion and bread.
  Alexander is going to bring potato salad and his famous dessert. YAY!

  And remember that we need you to bring enough for around 6 others...of course the price of eating is to bring contributions...

  That's all I've heard from so far...

  So, Thanks,
  Tressa

"ll dolce e una durata di passione"