[Tir-Medoin] Some pre-event things

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 22:29:16 PDT 2007

OFFICERS- I need reports for the newsletter for October.  If it can't be published before the meeting on Sunday I'll see if Connor can post it on the website but I'll need reports no later than Sunday if we decide to post it online.  I'm fairly busy with event stuff, but it's up to you all what you would like to do.  I can even start on it Friday night.

   I did send out an announcement for the Ansteorran lists and I found a few other places where members would take notice.

   And Lady Tressa, this Mongol is NOT allowed to go skull cap hunting alone again.  I didn't get out of the place until nine.

  In service,
  Mungentuya