[Tir-Medoin] Event and Newsletter

Wulfgar wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 16:12:06 PDT 2007

I'd like an email copy, please.

vr,

Wulfgar (Dave Jordan)

-----Original Message-----
From: tir-medoin-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:tir-medoin-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Mungentuya
TirMedoin
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:06 PM
To: Tir Medoin
Subject: [Tir-Medoin] Event and Newsletter

Greetings to the Shire,
  October's newsletter outgrew our usual page so it's going to be a
pamphlet.  I'm not sure how it's going to look online yet, but I'll post
something.  I'll see if I can send them to Three Kings somehow, if not
I'll see if they can make their way around the Shire before or on next
populace.  Also, if you're on this list and want it emailed to you, let
me know.

Submissions for November's newsletter is November 11th by midnight.
Officers, artists, interested contributers, take note of this because
we're heading into the holidays and we're doing extended hours at work
and I don't know how much time is going to be consumed by it.  If
there's any shire household that would like to announce, feel free to
send me your news and I'll work it into the newsletter.

Quest is being viewed by the Seneshal and Autocrat to make sure all is
correct, and will be posted on the website soon.

In Service,
Mungentuya