[Tir-Medoin] Guild Night October 19th, Sir Randall and HE Meghann's House, 7 pm..

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 10:37:58 PDT 2007

a friday you say? ill be on a day off. can i ride along?
  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

At the meeting on Sunday at the event, we decided on this month's Guild Night. HE Meghann has volunteered to host in Rockdale on Friday October 19th at 7pm. If you need directions, speak up...

The theme for this month is various discussions on SCA Etiquette. How to conduct yourself in court, handouts on Who's Who in Hats and general questions answered. We will also be doing various projects and activities.

Please bring a snackie and whatever drinks you like.

Thanks,
Tressa

"ll dolce e una durata di passione"

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3

  You're not going crazy. you're going sane in a crazy world.
  -The Tick, cartoon superhero