[Tir-Medoin] Computer Trouble

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 18:45:40 PDT 2007

Greetings Shire,
    I came back from the Quest to find that the good computer is dead and will take a few days to be fixed.  I can get online for a short time, but since my temporary replacement is outdated it will take longer to send and recieve things because I'll have to download on one computer, work on a second computer, then upload and send out on the first, or another computer.  I'll work on it, and the good computer should be back in a few days.  Keep sending things and I'll work on them, but pictures won't be up for a while.

  In Service,
  Mungie