[Tir-Medoin] My A&S report, was Computer Trouble

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:59:53 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone!

  The event this past weekend was great.  Everything went off without a hitch.  I would like to thank Mistress Katherine and Mistress Melisende for being there to judge the A&S competition.  I would also like to thank HL Theodora for supplying the prize for A&S.  Unfortunately, we only had one A&S entry.  Fortunately, it was me and I got the wonderful basket that HL Theodora put together!  We had three entries for the Brewing Competition, Ld. Alexander's friend David with a wonderful dewberry wine, Ld. Fionn with a tasty hard cider, and myself with my apricot almond cordial.  Our winner was Ld. Fionn!  Thanks to Ld. Alexander, Mungentuya, my lord husband and Lady Isabelot for being judges.  They all expressed how difficult it was to decide the winner. David's dewberry wine was most enjoyed by everyone Saturday night.

  In Service to the Shire,
  Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Shire,
I came back from the Quest to find that the good computer is dead and will take a few days to be fixed. I can get online for a short time, but since my temporary replacement is outdated it will take longer to send and recieve things because I'll have to download on one computer, work on a second computer, then upload and send out on the first, or another computer. I'll work on it, and the good computer should be back in a few days. Keep sending things and I'll work on them, but pictures won't be up for a while.

In Service,
Mungie

Ll dolce e una durata di passione