[Tir-Medoin] Gate List for Quest for the Round Table, October 12-14th.....

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 09:21:08 PDT 2007

Hi again everyone!

  Being Head Gate this year, I'm posting the first installment of the gate sign up for the event.  I know it's still 5 weeks away, but I thought I'd put it out there and start people thinking about it....it's been reiterated at Round Table that there must be TWO people on gate at all times, if there is a need for a potty break or something, I'm the person to sit in for you until you can get back. So don't be afraid to holler for me. The only other rule for gate is that parents/siblings/spouses/ can't sit a gate together.  Please pay attention to the times, as we decided to do things a tad different this year.

  Friday the 12th:

  6pm to 8pm:

  Money person _______________________________________

  Paper person ________________________________________