[Tir-Medoin] The Romani culture: For Mungie and anyone else interested

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 18:32:41 PDT 2009

Mungie and I were talking last night about the Rom or Gypsy people who originated from Northern India.  I told her I had done some research on the subject and would look for it.  Unfortunately, all of that research died with my last computer. I had once relied on one guy who was the descendant of the Rom and all the geneology he'd done on his family history.  Alas, I couldn't find his webpage.

Thanks be to Wikipedia who has some really good intro stuff and links to get started:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Tressa

 Ll dolce e una durata di passione