[Tir-Medoin] Mis-placed gear

Wulfgar wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 22 20:23:02 PDT 2009

To all the good gentles of Tir Medoin, Greetings!

After all was said & done, and IMHO, this past event was one of the most
interesting and enjoyable ones that my Lady Roana and I have attended.
We thank each of you for your contributions, individually and
collectively for making this such a Great Time for us all!

So to Tir Medoin - VIVAT!

Alas, in the aftermath of unpacking, I have discovered that I am missing
some things from my camp kitchen.  I need to recover:
(1) my Brinkman two-burner stove (in a homebuilt wooden crate),
(2) a large 'spun' aluminum pot with lid (about five gallons ?), and
(3) a small aluminum pot with a bail handle and a rolled rim - no lid
(it was the largest pot in an old Boy Scout Patrol Cook Kit).

If you see any of those items, please email me.  -  Thanks in advance.

In Service,

Wulfgar von Regensburg
wulfgar at hot.rr.com