[Tir-Medoin] SCA Demo Request?

John Hale jchaleii at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 12:43:25 PDT 2009

Greetings Tir Medoin,

It is that time of year again and once again I make my request to you for a demo... I am requesting as many folks, especially chivalric fighters, as can come to travel to Temple HS for an all-day medieval demo to coincide with my 10th grade World History classes' study of Middle Ages...

I may also have access to a trebuchet that has been build as a CATE student project and they are wiling to demo for us, too.

The available dates are 13 November or 20 November.

You may contact me at john.hale at tisd.org or at home in the even9ng s at 254-771-0319.  Please let me know ASAP as I have to vet people through TISD or security purposes.

Thanks!

John C. Hale II (aka Angus Ian Urry, Lord)
World History, Temple HS