[Tir-Medoin] Roundtable Report

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 29 11:37:17 PDT 2009

Ivorson SigThank you Connor for reading that report....as for some strange reason, I am not able to read "attachments" to the list.  It says I have to have a password.  I am not sure why.

I have spoken to the Regional Seneschal and she assured me that was not what she reported at Roundtable.  She had not seen the report yet either, but was going to look into it for me.

I then contacted her Grace, Julia, who is the Kingdom ER Deputy, and our friend....she has assured me that we were not reported as "mediocre" at Roundtable.  She believes it was just a simple unintentional mistake of words.

So....everyone take a deep breath and not panic over the words.  We were reported in good standing with no problems.

:) Thanks for being diligent!

Meghann