[Tir-Medoin] Defenders of the Rose Schedule

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 15:41:56 PDT 2009

http://roses.ansteorra.org/Defenders%20of%20the%20Rose/Schedule.html

Fionn found it for me.  And the schedule looks legit for this year;  the archery schedule is right according to what they announced on the archery list Saturday night.

Is there anyone on site who would take photos too if they have time or are not doing a job?  There's no way I can be all those places at once without cloning myself, and any clone I have will be restricted to China. =/

Thanks Fionn!  Now I have a better idea about things.

YIS,
Mungie