[Tir-Medoin] Fighter practice!!!

caedmon_l at yahoo.com caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 21:16:53 PDT 2009

Well, we had a great practice yesterday, with 8 fighters in armor.  Two, who had never been in armor before, and made a great showing.  Thank you, to all who took the time to come out for practice.  Hopefully, next Sunday will be even more successful.

Many of the fighters have expressed interest in building our melee unit.  I believe this is a great idea.  I know there are several large melee units in the southern region who would jump at the chance to test our skills.  So we can begin working on Melee tactics as our numbers allow.

Starting on Sunday April 5th, we will have our practices a little later in the afternoon.  Due to some of our fighters schedules, we will start practice at 5:00 pm.  Directions are as follows-

address is 3104 Greenlawn.  Two ways to get here:  1st)  Main St. to Mallard (at High School), turn left on Mallard.  Stay straight.  Greenlawn is the street after Paseman Elementary School, on the right, just after an entrance to the school.  Turn right on Greenlawn, go all the way down nearly to the end; we're the second house from the end on the right.
2nd)  Take loop around to west side of Taylor to Mallard, turn right on Mallard, go about 3/4 to 1 mile, pass several streets on left, Greenlawn the last street on left before Paseman school.  Turn left, all the way down to end; second house from end on right.

See you all Sunday,
Caedmon
512-968-0715

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat