[Tir-Medoin] Officer's Reports/Submissions

Michael Nevins miken445 at netscape.com
Tue Aug 3 18:38:01 PDT 2010

Greetings All!

Our last event took a portion of our savings due to a large loss, but we are still in the black with over $2800 in the bank. The loss was largely due to the cost of the site. Fro this reason, we have decided to relocate our event back to Belton, where the site fee is minimal.

I hope this finds you all well. For those who don't know, I am now working for the Texas Department of Public Works. I am enjoying it, but will not be able to take any time off for a while. I hope to see you all soon.

Regards,
Ld. Thomas McNevin
Reeve - Shire of Tir Medoin