[Tir-Medoin] Important....Please Read!

Julia juliademontoya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:21:23 PST 2011

Just an update...I have not heard from Steppes.  I sent Baron Duncan an
email yesterday asking for an update since pre-registration will end soon.
Incidentally, pre-reg ends on the 26th. Also, don't forget to send in your
tent/arrival informationl.  Meghann, are you compiling this info?  If not, I
don't mind doing it.

Also, from Rosenfeld, myself, Pat and Chris have pre-registered although I
am almost positive Pat won't make it.  We also have Charlie Flynn, who will
be able to go afterall riding with one of our new transplants, Lord Aodh,
pronounced "aid" (mka Adam).

As to camping, I'd like our usual spot along the fence rail of Early Period
Life.

Have we made cooking arrangements?  Chris and I are happy to do dinner for
the camp one night.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.  20th Year should prove to be
fun and exciting.  Hard to believe it's been that long!

Julia