[Vindheim] Seeking Artisans and Contributions

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:33:28 PST 2022

Greetings, Vindheim!

I have the pleasure and privilege of helping to coordinate gifts being
given by Their Serene Highnesses over the next few months.  Vindheim will
be presenting or contributing to three different baskets: the first, to our
dear friends of Calontir at Winter War Maneuvers and two more at Gulf Wars
(one to a fellow Principality or Heirs, and another that Ansteorra is
presenting). We will have more specific information about the recipients in
the coming days and weeks, but don't presently know who we are gifting
yet.  If you would like to contribute items or your art to any of these
baskets, please reach out to me directly at zubeydah at gmail.com or via FB
messenger, or calls (after business hours, please) to 918-607-2732.

In service to Vindheim where the Black Star shines the brightest,

--
Zubeydah Hanim, BQC, CB, OP, Wellspring
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra