[Vindheim] Seeking Stories of Vindheim Coronet Tourney

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:36:28 PST 2022

Vindheim! Is your heart still full and your blood still racing from the
Awesomeness that was yesterday's Coronet tourney? Are you willing to put
pen to paper, and allow your words to be added to the Historians' record of
the day? If so, please let me know! Do you have heart-touching or splendid
photos of our Princes and Princesses and Royal Crown that you're willing to
share? Please send me links to your Flikr or Google (or other!) albums!

--
Zubeydah Hanim, BQC, CB, OP, Wellspring
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra