[Vindheim] Whispers On the Wind, Volume 5 September-October 2022

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:48:05 PDT 2022

Hello, Cailleach:

When I attempt to open the newsletter, I get an alert that the link is not
secure.
Could you send it to me as a direct attachment, rather than a link?
Also, could you send me a text copy of Their Serene Highness's article(s)?

Thank you!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 6:46 PM Vindheim Chronicler via Vindheim <
vindheim at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings All-
>
> I am happy to present the latest issue of Vindheim's newsletter, Whispers
> On the Wind
>   pdf_20220906_213551_0000.pdf
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/17EziNB_GmKbhEJRCBigXRUFMvoSfzBMj/view?usp=drivesdk>
>

> --
> Bantiarna Cailleach Dhé inghean Uí Chaerbhaill
> Vindheim Chronicler
> she/her

Zubeydah Hanim, BQC, CB, OP, Wellspring
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra
*http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki <http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki>*