[Vindheim] Calendar Check-In

Vindheim Calendar Deputy vindheim-calendar at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 16 14:26:14 PDT 2023

Greetings Vindheim!

I'm your Principality Calendar Deputy, and I need some help getting our
mutual calendar up to speed.

To help our system find your events, we need the following things:
-- A&S meetings/events, we need the word SCIENCE in the event name OR
description.
-- Practices of any kind, we need the word PRACTICE in the event name OR
description.

And finally we want ALL calendar entries to include "This event is
sponsored by the Society for Creative Anachronism." and a link to your
group's website.

This will help people find us, which helps us all!

~Elsa

--
Elsa von Snackenberg, Pelican, Lion of Ansteorra
She/Her