[Vindheim] Calendar Check-In

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 23 15:02:53 PDT 2023

Hi Elsa,

Sorry to be dense on this, but from where are you pulling the information?
Are you referencing the calendar from our Baronial site?
https://ansteorra.org/wiesenfeuer/calendar/baronial-calendar/

We have our Officers meeting coming up and this is on the agenda, but I
wanted to make sure we are updating the right information.

My thanks,
Lyra

Seneschal Wiesenfeuer