WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Wed Apr 1 15:57:58 PST 1998

Listening can never harm.  It might be that teaming up would be a good idea.
After all, one of the main arguments against just US being a Principality is
that we don't carry the number of Peers needed.  The Central &/or South has
lots of those kind of good quality folk to bring in...(Gee, sounds like a
horse auction...yes sir get some new stock for the breedin' pool).  However,
it has a tendency to worry me that by bringing in a lot of Peers to us, then
so many of those out here who need Peerages would be overlooked!  (Like HL
Joanna, HL Rosario, HL Adelaide, just to name a few.)
Ulrica