WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 14:47:30 PDT 1998

Okay, I must say that I have seen Marthe's fabric but never Rolanda's or
Johanna's. Marthe had a lot and I do mean a lot. Now consider there is
someone else you may want to put in this contest. HL Augustina has fabric
out the wasooo too! Maybe you should have a contest but then how are you
going to determine who has the most? You can't bring it all to an event.
This poses a good quest!
HL Adelaide