WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Thu Apr 16 14:05:13 PDT 1998

Name the day, girl.  I'll come up with the bad fabric!  Not only that, my
"quick and dirty" tunic will be so poorly sewn that it should be worth
more points in the "tacky" category.  No kidding, this sounds like fun.
Let's just do it where the public can't see us and jump to wrong (or
right) conclusions.

Joanna